Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr. Admits: My Son Didn't Perform, Didn't Show His Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr. Admits: My Son Didn't Perform, Didn't Show His Level

George Groves outclassed bloodied rival Chris Eubank Jr to retain his WBA super-middleweight title with a unanimous decision victory and book a place in the final of the World Boxing Super Series. Groves prevailed by margins of 117-112, 116-112 and 115-113 on the judges' scorecards at the Manchester Arena, despite suffering a suspected dislocated shoulder during the final round as Eubank launched a desperate onslaught.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he showed his level.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      he showed his level.
      No, he showed his training. And his corner was TERRIBLE. His cutman shook like Roach does. And spent a lot of watsted time

Comment

Why then we training boxing if it not going to show automatically in fight. We don't need to think too much in fight if we are punch like we are born that way

Comment

He missed wildly , I have seen many Amateurs box much better.He couldn't box his way in to range and could never slip his jab and people have been talking of how fast he is.Very poor which no one expected but now totally exposed and needs a trainer or out!

Comment

Excuses coming thick and fast now, as predicted. He'll have a comeback fight , have a few spars at Mayweather gym, and we'll all be hearing how much he's improved. So predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Excuses coming thick and fast now, as predicted. He'll have a comeback fight , have a few spars at Mayweather gym, and we'll all be hearing how much he's improved. So predictable.
              hes pound for pound number 1 at sparring!!!!

Comment

The problem for team Eubank is that Jnr DID show his level...

Comment

I think he needs to rebuild at 160.. hes a natural middleweight.. can get some decent fights there with some champions.. crush them.. gain experience and killer reputation.. then move back up.. his dad needs to be his coach. Or someone close he respects. I still thinks he beats most of the fighters @168.. props for fighting to the end like a true warrior.

Comment

he'll grow and learn from his mistakes when him and his team stop with the bullshît excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X