Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy Defeats Ana Julaton on Bellator Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy Defeats Ana Julaton on Bellator Card

In the first bout of their two-fight agreement, Heather Hardy won a unanimous decision over Ana Julaton in the main event of Bellator 194 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. Leading into this bout, there was a two fight agreement reached where the two boxers turned MMA fighters would first collide in the cage and then regardless of the outcome they would the face each other in a boxing ring - with the second fight taking place in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting how they decided to first fight in MMA and then in boxing against each other. Sort of like a fight triathlon. Maximum exposure. I hope this catches on.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Interesting how they decided to first fight in MMA and then in boxing against each other. Sort of like a fight triathlon. Maximum exposure. I hope this catches on.
      LOL maximum exposure!

All this fight did was EXPOSE how ****ing lackluster and garabge women's MMA is and that you'd have to be a supreme ****-masochist to even think of paying to see their next fight (is it free? They better pay the viewer to watch that shyte).

Honestly - I would prefer to see Hughie Fury fight his shadow in a boxing ring than have to sit down and watch their fight in MMA.

Comment

I hear a lawsuit. Why wouldnt commision let them take off clothing. Men are allowered. A lil discrimination?

Comment

That was among one of the worst fights I've ever seen, male or famale. Have no desire to see a rematch in a topless wrestling match (well maybe a topless wrestling match, but not anywhere else).

Comment

Worst mma fight . both sucks and they are boxing champions . lmfao .

Comment

Working...
            X