Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Benavidez vs. Gavril, Ugas vs. Robinson - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Benavidez vs. Gavril, Ugas vs. Robinson - Ready For Battle

Benavidez, Gavril Weigh-In Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS - Two-division world champion Danny Garcia and former world champion Brandon Rios faced off Thursday at the final press conference for their WBC Welterweight World Title Eliminator this Saturday, February 17live on SHOWTIME from Mandalay Bay Events Center, and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. Photos by Chris Farina and Stephanie Trapp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gavril said he only trained 4 weeks for their first fight. If that's true Benavidez is in for another long night

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Gavril said he only trained 4 weeks for their first fight. If that's true Benavidez is in for another long night
      Damn I didn't know that. He looks real fit and the closer this fight gets the more I think he can edge him this time around

Comment

Benavidez doesn't look like he's in the best shape. He kinda looks fat but maybe it's just his massive arreolas. I think Gavril figured him out in the 2nd half of the first fight, he should take this if he's able to pick up where he left off.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Damn I didn't know that. He looks real fit and the closer this fight gets the more I think he can edge him this time around

Dude he looked in PHENOMENAL shape at the weigh in. I hope the 21 year old champ isn't overlooking him again lol.

It's a thin line between confident and cocky.

Comment

Dude he looked in PHENOMENAL shape at the weigh in. I hope the 21 year old champ isn't overlooking him again lol.

It's a thin line between confident and cocky.
            Yea he looks extremely fit.. an I've been thinking the same thing david seems extremely confident, borderline ****y. I don't know if it's just talk but it wouldn't surprise me if a 21 y.o was over looking someone, he's still extremely young

Comment

Yea he looks extremely fit.. an I've been thinking the same thing david seems extremely confident, borderline ****y. I don't know if it's just talk but it wouldn't surprise me if a 21 y.o was over looking someone, he's still extremely young
              David seems to have been training pretty hard. Gavril having a 4 week camp the first go round is interesting....

Comment

One thing for sure is this fight will be just as good or even better than the first

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  David seems to have been training pretty hard. Gavril having a 4 week camp the first go round is interesting....
                  Yea I can't speak to much on that because it's hard to tell with david, I know we shouldn't buy to much into how a guys body looks but he just always looks a bit soft. That being said I think he's always appears to be iN really good shape and his body is deceiving. I just get the impression he might not be taking Gavril to serious, but that's just my perception

Comment

One thing for sure is this fight will be just as good or even better than the first

Can't wait!
                    Absolutely... Can't wait for this one

Comment

Working...
                    X