Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios - Final Presser Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios - Final Presser Face To Face

Garcia, Rios Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS - Two-division world champion Danny Garcia and former world champion Brandon Rios faced off Thursday at the final press conference for their WBC Welterweight World Title Eliminator this Saturday, February 17live on SHOWTIME from Mandalay Bay Events Center, and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. Photos by Chris Farina and Stephanie Trapp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's one ripe cherry right in Garcia's face.

Comment

Whichever guy loses this fight is DONE. If Rios loses, it will prove to everyone that he was shot before he stepped into the ring. On the other hand, if Danny loses, he just got...well, beaten by Brandon Rios.

Comment

What a good pick in Cherryville lol

Comment

jesus forget his slurred speech, Rios LOOKS brain damaged ffs.

Comment

Rios should be selling real estate.

Comment

I can't help but comment on this debacle

I don't fault Brandon for taking this fight because he has shown in the past that he will fight anyone, anytime. That has been his trademark throughout his career.

But for DSG, after losing to Thurman, to target Brandon instead of one of the many ranked up and coming WW's makes him look like a sorry excuse for a champion.

And I'm one who has never spoken badly of DSG, but this fight just throws his career into a questionable tailspin. Especially now that he's proclaiming that he's going to finish Brandon in under six\eight. Come on DSG, is this really how you make a come-back????

Now the stories of him ignoring Porter's existence, makes so much more sense.

If ever I wished a cherry-pick went wrong, this is it.

Comment

Well you see what happens to Danny when he pick on guys his own size.

Comment

Rios looks like one of those ex-fat people that have lost a lot of weight and now his skin's sagging

Comment

LOL! Angle Garcia (Danny's Dad) came to the rescue with the Spanish translation!

Ronald Gavril and David Benavidez Oh my God!

Gavril "Why he got the new fitness (trainer to Benavidez)?"

Brandon Rios "We ain't dancing we are going to be fighting!"

Ronald Gavril and David Benavidez stole the show!
                    Last edited by TJ highway; 02-16-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X