Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Tense Face To Face

Alexander vs. Ortiz Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - EL PASO, TX. - Former world champions Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander went face to face Thursday two days before they enter the ring for their Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes main event showdown this Saturday, February 17 from Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso, Texas. Photos by Ruben Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Medina!

Comment

Hell yea cmon PORKY!!!

Comment

I’m thinking of going if I can get some cheap tickets.

Comment

Sitting on that chair Ortiz is in straight up cyborg mode! If both guys come to win this should be pretty entertaining......

Comment

Victor has the skill to the pull this one off but he has to want to do it for himself. He just needs to get his self confidence back. He is easily the more talented of the two. I hope gets his mojo back because in his prime he was very exciting to watch.

Comment

Who are the chicks?

Comment

Alexander doesn't like a rough, physical fight. Ortiz has to make it as uncomfortable as possible, and he has a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Victor has the skill to the pull this one off but he has to want to do it for himself. He just needs to get his self confidence back. He is easily the more talented of the two. I hope gets his mojo back because in his prime he was very exciting to watch.
                  yes he has the skill but doesn't have the heart... I won't be surprised if he'll quit again

Comment

A guy with a rock chin versus a guy with a glass chin. Gee I can't figure out who's going to win this one. 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X