Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan - Face-Off: Jennings, Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan - Face-Off: Jennings, Stevenson

Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan Press Conference Photos Gallery - World championship boxing returns the "Biggest Little City in the World," Reno Nevada! No. 1 world-rated lightweight contender RAY "Sugar" BELTRAN, fighting for his first world championship belt and his green card to stay in the U.S. with his family, will headline an all-action card on Friday, February 16, in the Grand Sierra Resort's Grand Theatre. Photos by Mikey Williams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vanes is a very good and IMO underrated fighter.

Comment

These Top Rank on Espn cards have been excellent. The Ramirez - Iman card coming up is stacked as well. Arum keeps changing the game. Im cancelling my Showtime subscription, nothing but mismatches

Comment

interesting to see Kavaliauskas step up....saying that avanesyan isnt much of a step up, dude struggled with an ancient shot mosley.

Im guessing Bob is looking to feed Kavaliauskas to Crawford...if he wins in devastating fashion maybe not though.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          These Top Rank on Espn cards have been excellent. The Ramirez - Iman card coming up is stacked as well. Arum keeps changing the game. Im cancelling my Showtime subscription, nothing but mismatches
          How are Beltran v Moses, Ramirez v Imam, or Lomachenko v Rigo any more compelling than Garcia v Lipinets, Wilder v Ortiz, Joshua v Parker, or Spence v Peterson. You got some good fights, some average fights, and some fights where a mfer is at a disadvantage. That’s boxing, regardless of the promoters.

To each his own it guess. But people don’t have to knock top rank to praise showtime or vice versa.

And as boxing fans can we stop calling matches where there is a clear favorite a mismatch ? There’s no way every time out a mfer is going to be in a 50/50 fight. Where is the mismatch on this schedule ? Oh, I left I off.. it’s Pacquiao v Alvarado
          Last edited by JLC; 02-14-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

bikini silicon babes, typial american taste, dont know the real girls, if Avanesyan couldnt clearly win over other ****** he's a bum, The Mean Machine should fight for the real title, will he be allowed fighting in US vs US boxers, not sure

Comment

Working...
            X