Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Putting in Work

Alexander, Ortiz Workout Photos Gallery - Former welterweight world champions "Vicious'' Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander "The Great'' went face-to-face for the first time Wednesday at a press conference in El Paso, Texas to discuss their showdown that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, Feb. 17 from Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Victor Ortiz will stop Alexander!!! It’s going to be VICIOUS !!

Comment

First major obstacle I see is, Vic looks like an aircraft carrier and Devon looks much smaller. Devin better stay hella busy fellas

Comment

Ortiz quits before Round 11.

Comment

Devon has got to be Holyfields 1st son......

Comment

Ortiz like Khan was good till we found out they had glass chins.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              First major obstacle I see is, Vic looks like an aircraft carrier and Devon looks much smaller. Devin better stay hella busy fellas
              Vic is a beast. On top of that, he has good speed. I hope he brings his heart because he puts on a good show. This guy should have been a wrecking force.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Ortiz quits before Round 11.
                I would normally agree but devon doesnt have the style to make ortiz quit, hes a pitty pat jabber with an occasional left hand.

Comment

For some reason I still wanna see Ortiz win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    I would normally agree but devon doesnt have the style to make ortiz quit, hes a pitty pat jabber with an occasional left hand.
                    Remember. Ortiz quit against Berto. The first shot that dropped Ortiz was a good shot but wasn't nearly that devastating like he made it seem. Maidana took the same shot from Ortiz and was unfazed.

Ortiz essentially gave up against Floyd. FLOYD. A brittle handed, allegedly "feather fisted" fighter knocked this guy to the point he didn't want to get up.

Ortiz's problem is it really only takes one good shot before he mentally checks out. We saw that against Collazo too - a guy who got absolutely embarrassed every time he stepped up in class.

Ortiz can't take heat like he should. He's fine if he stays untouched. But this is the fight game, you're going to get touched. Even Floyd got chin checked on quite a few occasions and he was the best defensive fighter in the game.

It's like he himself said. He doesn't deserve to get beat up like that. LOL

Let's also not forget. Devon Alexander is the one who made a prime (though older) Junior Witter quit on the stool.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-15-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X