Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Chitpatanna is Latest Thai To Close in on Mayweather Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Chitpatanna is Latest Thai To Close in on Mayweather Record

Floyd Mayweather should be enjoying his retirement but if his twitter account is anything to go by there are some things that the multimillionaire boxer simply can't let go of. He recently tweeted out a photo of a $100mn cheque, somewhat bizarrely suggesting that it proved he was literate:
    [Click Here To Read More]

doesnt mean anything, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. was 90-0 until his first lost.

What matters is the quality of opposition.

Comment

The Thai boxer should be given a credible opponent to fight for a world title.
      We shall see whether he is good as his records says.

Comment

The 24 year old has never challenged for a world title and three of his last five opponents were making their pro debuts.
        Nothing to see here

Comment

another tewa kiram why am I not suprised,there are a bunch of those in thailand with extensive records filled with guys making their debut

Comment

TBE.

we all know Floyd would've ducked the dangerous puncher Unknown. that boy hits like a mule.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              doesnt mean anything, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. was 90-0 until his first lost.

What matters is the quality of opposition.
              Exactly, this is why nobody is impressed with Deontay Wilders record either.

Comment

This is karma. Fighting an MMA fighter under boxing rules as anything but an exhibition fight to get to 50-0.

I hope these Thai's take his record. Apples for apples if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                  This is karma. Fighting an MMA fighter under boxing rules as anything but an exhibition fight to get to 50-0.

I hope these Thai's take his record. Apples for apples if you ask me.
                  Yep, flush that fake a$$ record out

Comment

This cat is 24. He'll lose before he retires. But either way he's probably a decade from retiring. He might beat JCC unbeaten streak from the being of his career doe cuz these Thai dudes are active as f#ck & fight a lot of bs fights vs guys with under 10 fights.

Idk why people keep mentioning these cats still 20 something or 30 something who may "break Floyd's record". You gotta be retired & undefeated to "beat Floyd's record". This ain't THAT complicated people.

Comment

Working...
                    X