Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Didn't Touch Nobody, I Didn't Want To Take a Picture!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Didn't Touch Nobody, I Didn't Want To Take a Picture!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former four division world champion Adrien Broner was booked into Atlanta's Fulton County Jail on a misdemeanor charge of sexual battery early Tuesday morning. A unidentified woman accused Broner of inappropriately groping her at the Lenox Square shopping center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it happened inside a mall, there will be video more likely than not.

Comment

It's possible that Broner is telling the truth but with history you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        If it happened inside a mall, there will be video more likely than not.
        Yeah, I heard there was witnesses as well. Obviously people recognized him since they all took out their phones.

Comment

Ah Dindo Muffin doe

Comment

thot tales are ruining mens lives and reputations all over the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
              Ah Dindo Muffin doe
              Hahahaha.......he is gonna have to pay her off or else

Comment

I really do hope that is the case, you really don’t want to be sexually assaulted no matter what.

Comment

If he's telling the truth, then that is absolutely horrible. The problem right now is that everything a girl says is "true" and if the guy tries to defend himself he's "lying". On top of that, there's no road to redemption. You're pretty much banished from your career based on hearsay, and a bunch of people that weren't there and have no clue what happened in the first place all pile on the hate train like they don't have their own sh *t they've done in their lives. I completely get that some situations are true and that is sad, but girls can be spiteful and lie just like a guy can. These are dangerous times and worse, we're teaching our younger males some pretty fu *ked up lessons making them afraid to even talk to a girl. We're literally moving closer and closer to everyone having to walk around with a damn body cam on all day long just to cover yourself.

Comment

"I Didn't Touch Nobody"

Double negative, so he DID touch somebody. Take him away boys, lock him up sheriff!

Comment

Working...
                    X