Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler Rules Out Comeback Plans, Will Remain Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler Rules Out Comeback Plans, Will Remain Retired

Former WBA and WBC super middleweight champion Mikkel Kessler tells BT that hes done. There will be no comeback and the 39-year old is now officially retired again. It was in the spring of last year that Kessler announced he was coming back and he stepped up his training.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smart man. Long live the viking warrior! Enjoy your retirement champ.

Comment

Good decision he was well past his best coming off a bad beating to Ward when he out manned the Vacant title King Paper one Carl Froch.

Now he would just be a corpse.

Comment

Good, stay retired and healthy.

Comment

We were all hoping for the trilogy could become completed, but when that fell through, I'm happy we don't see Kessler rebuild his career with another 2-3 establishment fights, before some sort of titleshot.

Andre Ward hustled off some years with that permanent internal eyesocket error.

Comment

He retired AGAIN? He didn't even fight did he?????

Comment

Excellent fighter and the 2 wars he had with froch were special fights that displayed special sportsmanship. Enjoy your retirement because it's well deserved.

Comment

Salute when a boxer knows to retire

Comment

Had a great career, happy to see him retire.He hasn't fought in years so I don't think it would of been with it, Truly seemed like a good guy

Comment

Good. I hope he recovers completely from the lymes disease.

Comment

Working...
                    X