Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Vows To Give a Vicious Beating To DeMarcus Corley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hank Lundy Vows To Give a Vicious Beating To DeMarcus Corley

It's too early to start calling him the "new" Hank Lundy, but the Philadelphia warhorse known affectionately as "Hammerin'" Hank has starting thinking about his future outside of the ring while keeping his sights set firmly on the present. As he prepares for tomorrow's fight against ageless Washington, D.C. native DeMarcus Corley at the 2300 Arena, Lundy is confident as ever in both his campaign for a world title at 135 pounds and his life beyond boxing, which he's helped secure through wise investments.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I havent seen corley lately and dont know how much he has fallen but if he shows up, Lundy is in trouble. I like lundy but he often finds a way to lose important fights. Some of his losses may be questionable but he doesnt close the show.

Im looking forward to this fight..

Comment

Corley still pulls an upset off i hope he wins the man has been fighting forever now and can still pull off big wins now and then. War Corley!

Comment

You're gonna beat up an old man. Not nice.

Comment

I saw Chop Chop fight last year. He still looks good considering his real and boxing age. Just slower now but he can still rip shots.

Comment

Chop Chop gotta be old as shit now.

Comment

Love Corley but I hope he doesn't end up one of those sad stories like Lockridge. This guy was around when I was a teen.

Comment

Chop chop should start a go fund me and use that to invest in some shares, stocks and real estate!

Heard he's taking care of his siblings children which are a lot so he could get some decent money from go fund me off that story!

I mean he's 44 going on 45 still fighting!

Comment

#WarCHOPCHOP

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/FaceFIGHTNI...type=3&theater

Comment

Working...
                    X