No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Refuses To Retire, Vows To Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Refuses To Retire, Vows To Fight Again

Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming has vowed to fight on in spite of a serious eye condition which threatened to curtail his fighting career. A few weeks ago, Shiming was revealed to be suffering from a serious eye condition after losing partial sight in his left eye during a flight from Beijing to Shanghai following the Laureus China Top Ten Sports Awards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No place worth a damn should let him get a boxing license now....but I'm sure there are plenty of places that would unfortunately.

Comment

Eh, alright I guess. Probably gonna chase that rematch with Kimura

Comment

Karma- bob arum

Comment

He must be crazy, broke or owes money. It could be all three. Bruh boxing is not worth your eye sight come on, it's common sense. Look at your age, just open up an boxing gym and Polish young fighters. This BS ain't worth that. Like wtf.

Comment

Yeah admirable but a bad move I hope he gets closure with his health intact. If I was religious I'd pray for him but I don't so can't.

Comment

He could always fight in Mexico. The commission there have Tony "Cyclops" Margarito as example you could be a cheat and handicap but there's still plenty of ppl willing to pay for a fight

Comment

Dude needs to retire ASAP!

He's done, jumped into the pro game way too late!

All he had was speed and heart and stamina!

This is what happens when you fuk with TheBobFather, Bud better take heed!

Comment

Working...
                X