Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Batters Keenan Hickman For TKO in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Batters Keenan Hickman For TKO in Two

In front of a packed house on Wednesday night, DiBella Entertainment returned to B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in midtown Manhattan for the latest installment of Broadway Boxing. The bouts were streamed live on DiBella Entertainment's Facebook page. Broadway Boxing is presented by Nissan of Queens, Azad Watches, OPTYX and Christos Steak House.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice, hopefully someone comes along with video, want to see Teslenko start to get tested after this. Somebody like Karpency, Nofire or Abell would be a good next step

Comment

How many Oleksandr are there in Ukraine?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Nice, hopefully someone comes along with video, want to see Teslenko start to get tested after this. Somebody like Karpency, Nofire or Abell would be a good next step
        I am Ukrainian myself but I don't rate him. He will get KOed as soon as he fights a Top 20 opponent. Even Wilder had more talent when he was at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrz4He4kOU

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            I am Ukrainian myself but I don't rate him. He will get KOed as soon as he fights a Top 20 opponent. Even Wilder had more talent when he was at his age.
            Yes, I think Sirenko and Vykhryst (who is still an amateur) are more talented than Teslenko. I'd favour Sirenko too beat Manuel Charr right now.

Comment

Another great European talent

Comment

Why is he still fighting these fat bum's brought in off the street an hour before the fight? time to step it up.

Hrgovic is the same age and has already faced much higher level of competition in all 3 of his fights

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  How many Oleksandr are there in Ukraine?
                  How about a 24 year old undefeated 6 foot 9 and a half Oleksandr i hear you say?

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/803101

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ukrainian View Post
                    Nice, thank you. Excited to see what the future holds for him

Comment

Working...
                    X