Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looking Slim, Puts in Work For Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looking Slim, Puts in Work For Danny Garcia

Brandon Rios Workout Training Photos Gallery - Former world champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios hosted a Los Angeles media workout Wednesday in advance of his welterweight title eliminator against Danny "Swift" Garcia Saturday, Feb. 17, live on SHOWTIME from Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. Idris Erba/PBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios is a great inside fighter and his defense is underrated. He slips alot of punches on the inside although it appears as though he is taking them flush.

I hope Rios beats the doghst out of this rubbish Garcia. His cherrypicking ways and his shtty style and eyebrow plucking ways bug me.

Comment

Hope he can fight like he used to at 135. He was a beast then. Rios-Garcia is a potential FOTY imo.

Comment

danny gonna land that left hook...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Rios is a great inside fighter and his defense is underrated. He slips alot of punches on the inside although it appears as though he is taking them flush.

I hope Rios beats the doghst out of this rubbish Garcia. His cherrypicking ways and his shtty style and eyebrow plucking ways bug me.
          Please, Rios picks of shots with his face. He hides his chin all the way in his on his chest and keeps his hands up. He is so slow that he is open for counters as soon as he opens up.

This is just another name fighter for Garcia's resume.

Comment

rios is going to get slaughtered. this will not be pretty

Comment

Judging from how badly Bradley beat Rios, I first thought Garcia would own him. But, if he's truly dedicated himself to preparing for this fight and has the fire back, he might give Danny a war.

Comment

LMFAO @ Rios posing like fishnets.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Judging from how badly Bradley beat Rios, I first thought Garcia would own him. But, if he's truly dedicated himself to preparing for this fight and has the fire back, he might give Danny a war.
                  Danny style now is sitting back and wait for a counter. Rios is going to appear competitive for a while.

Comment

He looks like he's in really good shape...this isn't going to be a gimme for Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X