Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Malignaggi, Hatton, Crolla Back 'Ultimate Boxxer'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Malignaggi, Hatton, Crolla Back 'Ultimate Boxxer'

ULTIMATE BOXXER, Britain's first Boxing Entertainment brand, launched today in Central London, with ambassadors and non-directors Ricky Hatton, Paulie Malignaggi, Anthony Crolla and BBC Radio 1Xtra DJ Charlie Sloth, presented by Rickie Haywood Williams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what a terrible brand name

Comment

a unique, fast-paced concept
      I don't know, it sounds a lot like Prizefighter.

Who are the fighters going to be, pros with little experience and exposure? If so, then that's a good opportunity for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I don't know, it sounds a lot like Prizefighter.

Who are the fighters going to be, pros with little experience and exposure? If so, then that's a good opportunity for them.
        😂😂 it is prizefighter 2.0
        I am excited for it though, I always enjoyed prizefighter, it was certainly better than the dross we get on Sky at the moment

Comment

It is the same thing as prizefighter. They should have made it 3, 3 & 5 rounds for the final. It is only for UK fighters. I think that is a good idea but make the final 5 rounds...

Comment

I like it. I don't see why Prizefighter isn't a regular thing anymore. If this brand wants to do regular tournaments fair play & good luck to them.

Like the angle where all the boxers will be undefeated. I'd like to see that every time out as a gimmick.

Comment

Rickey looks like a Grimm chap from some old British wivestale
              Ha

Comment

Working...
              X