Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhimov vs. Klassen for IBO Strap, Feb. 10 in Ekaterinburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rakhimov vs. Klassen for IBO Strap, Feb. 10 in Ekaterinburg

RCC Boxing Promotions, a relatively new promotional outfit led by familiar faces of well-known Ural boxing stalwarts German (the father) and Alexey (the son) Titov, presents its first installment of 2018 on February 10 at the DIVS sports arena in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow the IBO belt, the most illustrious of all the belts. I even heard that you can peel off the faux gold on the belt and under it is dairy milk chocolate, you can feed a family with that for a week at least!

Comment

get a life and fight for a real title!

Comment

Would u say to other greats that have won and fight the IBO world title to get a life and fight a real title ? Tell me what's your deal about real title?

No matter which title they are fighting these fighters are fighting for ranking, Klassen have been a Top 5 I in all top 4 organizations also a winner of IBF world title and what's wrong with IBO world title?

The only belt that you people's have won in life is the belt you put on your pants and jeans hahaha
        Last edited by MrKing; 02-06-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X