Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie Drops, Decisions Chamberlain To Settle Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie Drops, Decisions Chamberlain To Settle Beef

O2 Arena, London - Lawrence Okolie (7-0-0, 6KOs) beats Isaac Chamberlain (9-0-0, 4KOs) on points over ten rounds in a scrappy contest at London's 02 Arena. Rio 2016 Olympian Okolie, 25, scored two knockdowns and landed the higher volumes of punches to win a unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Said this last week, that no way Isaac wins this. How is fights as a cruiserweight is still a shock to me, he looks more of a super middleweight.

Comment

Okolie looks a lil small for heavy and Isaac looks a tad big for super middleweight/light heavy. That being said, was one of the poorest fights ive watched.

Comment

Snoozefest

Comment

Turned it off after 8th round to enjoy to WBSS post fight.

I don't want to see the final two rounds let alone a rematch

Comment

Boring fight holding chamberlain wasn’t ready to trade one on one

Comment

I watched Gassiev-Dotricos on ipad and paused this fight.
              Glad I did as if i had watched this fight first i wouldnt have stayed awake for the WBSS.

Total snoozefest, chamberlain belongs at light heavy i think

Comment

Okolie is a sloppy awkward bum

Comment

I haven't caught this one yet. I opted for Gassiev/Dorticos and recorded the Sky Card.

I'm going to watch it tomorrow, but from what people have said about it..I'm not particularly looking forward to it haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I haven't caught this one yet. I opted for Gassiev/Dorticos and recorded the Sky Card.

I'm going to watch it tomorrow, but from what people have said about it..I'm not particularly looking forward to it haha!
                    Don't bother.

Horrendous fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X