Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev vs. Yunier Dorticos - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev vs. Yunier Dorticos - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Gassiev vs. Dorticos Scorecard BoxingScene Live - The ultra-entertaining World Boxing Super Series (WBSS) semifinals-round concludes this Saturday, when undefeated world champions Murat "Iron" Gassiev (25-0, 18 KOs) and Yunier "The KO Doctor" Dorticos (21-0, 20 KOs) throw-down in a unification fight, at Bolshov Ice Dome in Adler, Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doritos puts pressure but Gassiev lands clearer punches.

Comment

Dorticos has no answer for the overright punches coming his way.He is pressing but Gassiev landing the cleaner punches for now.

Comment

This is ****ed I could watch all the quarters on the world boxing website now the ****s geoblock Australia, f u c k I n dogs.

Comment

Good fight, Doritos wasn't able to land anything big and took some huge shots in second part of the fight. I was surprised he didn't fall earlier.

Comment

Doritos got knocked the **** out!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Good fight, Doritos wasn't able to land anything big and took some huge shots in second part of the fight. I was surprised he didn't fall earlier.
              a boxing lesson... Sanchez taught this guy well!!!

Comment

Dorticos has brain damage from the ref refusing to stop the fight after he was clearly done.

Comment

Damn Good Fight respect to BOTH! Gassiev and Abel and a good Gameplan to deal with Dorticos Right Hand. Gassiev high guard was very good he was parring mostly all of Dorticos Right Hand

Comment

Can someone explain how Murat is a unified champion? Doesn’t Lebedev have the real WBA belt?

Comment

Working...
                    X