No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okolie vs. Chamberlain - LIVE Results From O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okolie vs. Chamberlain - LIVE Results From O2 Arena

The undercard action ahead of Lawrence Okolie versus Isaac Chamberlain is underway at the O2 Arena, London. First up, Wales' Sean McGoldrick (3-0-0, 1 KO) makes it back to back stoppage wins with a third round technical knockout over Michael Barnor (14-19-3, 10KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyobdy know what weight class Paul Butler is campaigning at now? I know he weighed 124 today, but is he still looking for big fights at 118 or is he thinking about 122?

Comment

Damn, Butler was ****ing this guy up in the 4th round

Comment

Butler got the stoppage in the last round, if he is staying at 118 they should go after someone like Ryan Farrag next or maybe Josh Wale for that British title, that would make a lot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Butler got the stoppage in the last round, if he is staying at 118 they should go after someone like Ryan Farrag next or maybe Josh Wale for that British title, that would make a lot of sense
          He’s likely fighting Liborio Solis for the vacant WBA regular title next

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            He’s likely fighting Liborio Solis for the vacant WBA regular title next
            Don't think he's ready for that, Solis wins if he doesn't get robbed again

Comment

Building this s h i t e like its a super match up both are complete novices aj telling hearn i want my boy lawrence a main event fight neither have showed much and there is far better prospects than these two in uk right now watching super series on free veiw tv over this hype much better class of fighter

Comment

Nice win for Bellotti, I wouldn't go the European route like they are saying though, a few more domestic defenses would be better for him. Fight Troy James and Samir Mouneimne and then move up to European titles or guys like Lowe and Walsh

Comment

McDonnell aint vacated yet. WBA said he did towards the end of last year, then McDonnell said he wasnt sure. No idea whats going on. IBF have ordered Burnett and Rodriguez to fight, then on IFL Hearn said IBF and WBA mandatories are due when asked if Burnett/Rodriguez is happening. Sounds like theyre gunna put off Rodriguez, no idea who that leaves as the WBA mandatory though, McDonnell maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Don't think he's ready for that, Solis wins if he doesn't get robbed again
                    Agreed, Solis will win that fight, whether he actually gets the decision is another story

Comment

Working...
                    X