Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Parker Talks Joshua's Chin, Wilder-Ortiz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joseph Parker Talks Joshua's Chin, Wilder-Ortiz, More

Joseph Parker Video Interview - The Heavyweight unification fight the world has been waiting for between Anthony Joshua MBE and Joseph Parker will take place at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on March 31, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Photos by Lawrence Lustig
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker seems a decent dude to be fair

Hopefully he comes to fight and we see a banger !

Comment

Good guy Parker, but his chin don't matter when you are on the canvas

Comment

For gosh sake stop talking about his chin. Its good enough to make him world champ and beat tough chin takam.
        Just concentrate on lasting 12 rounds yourself

Comment

this parker guy, I already dont like him, always talking about AJ chin, cant wait to see u knock the **** out.

Comment

All talk about Chin, no heavy weight fighter would take that right hand AJ got hit with without been knocked on their behind.

Parker should try to out point AJ then he has a shot of winning.

Comment

The chin talk has obviously bothered Aj so he's going to keep it up to get under his skin some more.

If it didn't bother him so much he would never have addressed it at the press conference.

Aj doesn't have a chin however what he does have is heart to get off the canvas. Which does take guts he's the favourite for a reason.

But if he tires to early we could be watching the trade deal of a century go down 1 belt for 3 lol

Comment

JP couldn't land any big on Fury who's same size as AJ but then again Fury is more slippery I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                  this parker guy, I already dont like him, always talking about AJ chin, cant wait to see u knock the **** out.
                  Shut yo ass up he keeps bringing it up kuz its facts Joshua has a weak chin

Comment

It was the interviewer who got the chin issue up .... calm down. I like both guys, will be a banger

Comment

Working...
                    X