Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos: I Always Cause Problems in Russia; I'm Made for This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dorticos: I Always Cause Problems in Russia; I'm Made for This

Each of Yunier Dorticos' first 22 professional fights have taken place in the United States. The Cuban defector resides in Miami and mostly has fought in Florida since he turned pro in August 2009. The WBA's "super" cruiserweight champion initially was led to believe Miami would be the site for his World Boxing Super Series semifinal against Russia's Murat Gassiev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

confident man,gassiev is gonna rip dorticos soft body with hard punches if he can take it then I fancy his chance with his knockout power

Comment

Gotta love the guy's confidence, gonna be a great fight.

Comment

Gassiev will eat this guy tomorrow for dinner. Liver shots all night long.

Comment

Gassiev's biggest test for now. Lets see if he can pass.

Comment

This ought to be a good fight. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I just hope Putin doesn't rig the results or poison Dorticos or have the KGB threaten / assassinate him. He might even put Dorticos on a nuclear sub and then sink it with him inside.

Come on Dorticos, fight for the rest of the world and beat this Russian. Then we can all be free -

Dorticos by round 2 KO

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                I just hope Putin doesn't rig the results or poison Dorticos or have the KGB threaten / assassinate him. He might even put Dorticos on a nuclear sub and then sink it with him inside.

Come on Dorticos, fight for the rest of the world and beat this Russian. Then we can all be free -

Dorticos by round 2 KO
                I agree

Dorticos has to win for the good of mankind.

Warrr dorticos

Comment

raw meat for Gassiev. Rawr ! time to mop it russian canvas, Dorticos! Dorticos!

Comment

the knock out doctor will perform surgery on Gassiev tomorrow. I don't mind to bet my house.

Comment

Working...
                    X