Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: Green Should Be Thanking Me, I Made Him a Millionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: Green Should Be Thanking Me, I Made Him a Millionaire

ANTHONY Mundine claims boxing archrival Danny Green should be thanking him for "making (Green) a millionaire". And The Man' says Green is "a bit arrogant" while Mundine is a "down to earth cat" that has been portrayed incorrectly in the public eye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mundane is a clown - both he and Danny Green are irrelevant

Comment

They made each other multi-millionaires

Strange comment by Mundine. Perhaps it is just a clickbait comment, hot take to create interest for the TV show. It was as ridiculous for Mundine to make this statement as it would be for Green to say the same. Their rivalry was what made national heroes out of both in some large way and the money followed. Based on their Venn diagram of fans that pretty much covered all of Aussie and big chunks of US and Euro fight fans, it seems disingenuous to make such a claim. Any Aussie's out there, feel free to correct me if I'm misreading the national fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
        Strange comment by Mundine. Perhaps it is just a clickbait comment, hot take to create interest for the TV show. It was as ridiculous for Mundine to make this statement as it would be for Green to say the same. Their rivalry was what made national heroes out of both in some large way and the money followed. Based on their Venn diagram of fans that pretty much covered all of Aussie and big chunks of US and Euro fight fans, it seems disingenuous to make such a claim. Any Aussie's out there, feel free to correct me if I'm misreading the national fan base.
        Aussies don't like Mundine because he is a loud-mouthed instigator who spits on the country that he expects money from.

Comment

That's probably true. I wasnt sure if Mundine resonated more than I was aware with the aboriginal/native Aussies and New Zealanders. Though even that may have changed since his first fight with Green as he has said increasingly bizarre and offensive things.

Comment

Mundine also made Green look like a idiot . . Twice

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
              That's probably true. I wasnt sure if Mundine resonated more than I was aware with the aboriginal/native Aussies and New Zealanders. Though even that may have changed since his first fight with Green as he has said increasingly bizarre and offensive things.
              The man converted to islam...

Nuff said!

Comment

Hah. Fair enough. The gift decision to Green in the 2015 fight was a travesty, especially after the point deductions. I had Mundine winning handily before the points.

Comment

Does anything Mundine have to say reflect anything close to reality???

Comment

Mundine stay kicking facts!

Comment

Working...
                    X