No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daigo Higa: The Other Knockout Artist This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daigo Higa: The Other Knockout Artist This Weekend

By Cliff Rold - The first weekend in February will be a busy weekend on the boxing calendar. The biggest fight of the weekend, Saturday's cruiserweight unification match between Murat Gassiev and Yunier Dorticos, features a pair of legitimate power punchers with the chance to turn the lights out just about any time. Gassiev has 18 KOs in 25 wins; Dorticos is 21 for 22...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Higa is the mfing man. Never been big on many lil guys, but Higa is one of the cats I really dig. Didn't get into him til right before he won the title. Did some film steady on the fight for betting purposes & was really impressed with his talent & power (a rare combo for lil guys). Kid is gonna be someone to watch for years to come I think & eventually one of these P4P discussed guys.

Comment

wish I could watch this one live... with Yoko in his corner he has a world of experience helping him both in the gym and in the corner ...let's see what happens...

Comment

Gushiken probably imparts a lot of fighting wisdom to Higa.

Gonna keep an eye on him.

Comment

The boxing-scene over in Japan is low-key pretty sweet...

They got a lot of talent @ 135 and under...

The sure as hell know how to promote, and put on good shows; I bet it'd be fun as hell to go to live cards there...

And me having a bit of yellow fever, can only imagine how sexy the card girls are..

Comment

And LOL x 1000000 @ dis *****'s AFRO! Lil ARO PUFF having ass.....

Comment

Working...
            X