Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DIBella Responds To Lennox Lewis Criticism, Defends Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DIBella Responds To Lennox Lewis Criticism, Defends Wilder

Last week, WBC world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38KOs) said during a press conference "Me vs Tyson in 86, I'd kick the hell outta that guy". Many took to social media and article comment boxes with plenty of detraction for the Bronze Bomber, one being former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“If he whacks out Ortiz and looks spectacular doing it, I don’t want to hear from anybody who was screaming and yelling about this fight for so long that Ortiz was so avoided. I don’t want to read, Oh Wilder beat him, he was shot!" - Lou Dibella

You tell 'em Lou! Don't wanna hear none of that BS! AJ got his props fighting an older former champion coming off 518 days lay-off! If Wilder stops Ortiz, he deserves his props!

Comment

Wilder still a bum, don't mind his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        “If he whacks out Ortiz and looks spectacular doing it, I don’t want to hear from anybody who was screaming and yelling about this fight for so long that Ortiz was so avoided. I don’t want to read, Oh Wilder beat him, he was shot!" - Lou Dibella

You tell 'em Lou! Don't wanna hear none of that BS! AJ got his props fighting an older former champion coming off 518 days lay-off! If Wilder stops Ortiz, he deserves his props!
        Yeah because Klitschko and Ortiz have achieved the same things in their career LOL

Comment

The fight hasn't happened yet. What if he pops again for some random ****. Considering Wilder's track record, he'll pull out of the fight.

Comment

This guy still think he's wilder actual promoter...lol

Comment

who would believe bum killer will defeat prime tyson...

Comment

Like Abner mares said, deontay Wilder won't even beat the worst version of Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Yeah because Klitschko and Ortiz have achieved the same things in their career LOL
                  The Klitschko that AJ fought wasn't the same Klitschko that beat David Haye in 2011! To keep it 100%, if you look at Klitschko's resume, you don't see Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Ruddock, or Bruno either! I think Ortiz would've beaten everyone on Wlad's list from 1996-2010!

Comment

When the 'Bronze-Era' concludes nobody will care about these overrated champions of the past. This is the reason they are hating on Deontay HARD.

Comment

Working...
                    X