Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Would Love To Land Spot on Canelo-Golovkin Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Would Love To Land Spot on Canelo-Golovkin Card

According to Carlos Blandon, manager of former four division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs), the returning boxer could be in action as part of the supporting card to the recently finalized rematch between WBC, WBA, IBF, IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and challenger Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah you will land but in non televised card

Comment

Suffering a devastating KO loss and getting on a PPV card for your next fight? He must be well liked if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Suffering a devastating KO loss and getting on a PPV card for your next fight? He must be well liked if that happens.
        you act like there giving him charity or some shi+. Chocolatito was among the very best in the world for years. He's been great for the sport and represents himself with respect and treats his fellow man with respect. He's earned his stripes. He lost a questionable decision and got knocked out. He could retire and live off his earnings. He's already guaranteed a spot in Canastota. Instead he wants to fight because that's what the greats did. They get knocked down and get up. Much love and respect to Chocolatito. I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          you act like there giving him charity or some shi+. Chocolatito was among the very best in the world for years. He's been great for the sport and represents himself with respect and treats his fellow man with respect. He's earned his stripes. He lost a questionable decision and got knocked out. He could retire and live off his earnings. He's already guaranteed a spot in Canastota. Instead he wants to fight because that's what the greats did. They get knocked down and get up. Much love and respect to Chocolatito. I'll be rooting for him.
          Name a fighter who looked defeated before he even got in the ring, got KTFO and got on a PPV card his very next fight. AND it wasn't for a chance to get his title back. You don't think he needs a tune up before getting in the ring before a huge crowd again?

Comment

Name a fighter who looked defeated before he even got in the ring, got KTFO and got on a PPV card his very next fight. AND it wasn't for a chance to get his title back. You don't think he needs a tune up before getting in the ring before a huge crowd again?
            I think him losing his long time friend and trainer affected him the most. I dont think he's done at all and can come back from the loses.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              He was knocked out because he lost focus not because hes no longer any good.

Comment

The guy weighs 112lbs, not sure anyone in the crowd can really see the guy in the ring since he weighs so little.

Comment

I feel bad for Gonzalez. IMO he was a damn good fighter that maybe didn't deserve to be ranked p4p #1 and caught a lot of hate because of it that he didn't deserve. I thought he fought brave but not intelligently against Sor and it cost him.

I kind of hope he retired but if he comes back I will definitely watch.

Comment

Manny was KOd much worse and came back to be in the biggest fight in boxing. Would be a great addition if they can put Chocolatito on that show, he is still a fan favorite!

Comment

Working...
                    X