Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Vacates EBU Title, Papazov vs. Bebraham Set For March 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Vacates EBU Title, Papazov vs. Bebraham Set For March 10

Lightweights Howik Bebraham (11-0) and Fedor Papazov (20-2) clash in a final eliminator to fight for the IBO title March 10 in Braunlage. In the co-feature heavyweight Petar Milas (10-0) take on American veteran Kevin Johnson (32-8-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frank Warren should be pulling out all the stops to get Anthony Yarde a shot at Demchenko!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      Frank Warren should be pulling out all the stops to get Anthony Yarde a shot at Demchenko!
      That's a good call, would be an easy win for a decent title and set him up to continue to build up opponents and significant fights.

On another note, even I don't know who the **** Petar Milas is so even the corpse of Kingpin probably beats him, still don't understand how he could've beaten Pianeta.

That other fight is interesting, Papazov is a known guy that has been in some competitive fights against solid fighters while Bebraham is pretty unknown and not that far into his career, but he fought 5 times in 2017 including wins over Mzonke Fana and Franklin Mamani. This match has my attention.

Comment

Bebraham? This is like Abraham's phonemic successor, right?

I've not seen the dude fight yet, but going off Boxrec Ima go out on a limb and speculate that he lacks Arthur's punching power.

Comment

Working...
        X