Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Golovkin Not Getting Any Younger, Probably Should Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Golovkin Not Getting Any Younger, Probably Should Win

Legendary promoter Lou DiBella is in the process of promoting his own massive heavyweight bout between WBC kingpin Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) and Luis Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs) on March 3rd at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, NY. Showtime will televise this championship bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And here's where the blind deaf and dumb Canelo fans start yapping about how he is going to shut out, beat badly or KO GGG. Dibella is right on the money. And if Canelo wants to engage more to go for a KO he will get knocked on his ass. The only thing that saved him in the first fight is that he was fading back or retreating when GGG caught him. The power is so much more when you get hit moving forward than backward. Of course, Canelo fans (you know the ones that call everybody casuals) have NEVER put on gloves and headgear and experienced it for themselves. GGG won in the real world 8 rounds to 4. That's a big disparity.

Comment

Smh even dibella be wif dat age excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Smh even dibella be wif dat age excuse
        be wif dat what? IS this Tagalog or ebonics?

Comment

I thought it was a drawish type fight watching it live. I’ve rewatched it a couple times and scored it for Canelo each time, as wide as 8-4. Closest I’ve been able to score it was 6-6. I know I’m in the minority. But I think GGG got a lot of credit simply because Canelo was going backwards. Most of the clean effective punching was done by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I thought it was a drawish type fight watching it live. I’ve rewatched it a couple times and scored it for Canelo each time, as wide as 8-4. Closest I’ve been able to score it was 6-6. I know I’m in the minority. But I think GGG got a lot of credit simply because Canelo was going backwards. Most of the clean effective punching was done by Canelo.
            Good thing you're not a Judge
            GGG throws more punches than Canelo
            but he wins 8-4 in your book'
            smh

Comment

Love the revisionist history about the first fight. It wasn’t close. Golovkin won, even if he didn’t finish strongly. So I’m glad this is happening because if canelo isn’t fighting to survive, he won’t

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                And here's where the blind deaf and dumb Canelo fans start yapping about how he is going to shut out, beat badly or KO GGG. Dibella is right on the money. And if Canelo wants to engage more to go for a KO he will get knocked on his ass. The only thing that saved him in the first fight is that he was fading back or retreating when GGG caught him. The power is so much more when you get hit moving forward than backward. Of course, Canelo fans (you know the ones that call everybody casuals) have NEVER put on gloves and headgear and experienced it for themselves. GGG won in the real world 8 rounds to 4. That's a big disparity.
                Retarded af

Comment

brains and eyes up your pie hole eh moron..go back to mma loser you definately don't know s**t about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Good thing you're not a Judge
                    GGG throws more punches than Canelo
                    but he wins 8-4 in your book'
                    smh
                    What good does it do to throw more punches when you’re getting blasted in return by harder shots?

Comment

Working...
                    X