No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gassiev, Dorticos - Go Face To Face in Sochi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gassiev, Dorticos - Go Face To Face in Sochi

IBF World Champion Murat Gassiev (25-0, 18 KOs) and WBA World Champion Yunier Dorticos (22-0, 21 KOs) met at a press conference before their Ali Trophy semi-final at the Bolshoy Ice Dome in Sochi, Russia on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this should be very interesting,my mind says gassiev but i'm rooting for dorticos,may the best man win

Comment

Amazing fight on paper. Hope it lives up to the hype

Comment

This fight is gonna be action packed and no doubt is gonna end in some type of ko. Can't wait...

Comment

Dorticos seems to be more confident, his personality reminds me of a Ali's. Gassiev is the cool headed guy. May the best man win.

Comment

Gassiev. Tired of the same old snot nosed whiny Cubans who overpromise and underperform. Lara, Gamboa et al. The Eastern Europeans bring a breath of fresh air to boxing. They are utilitarian, strong, well schooled and get the job done. Zero divas. Был гассиев!

Comment

Gassiev by KO.

Comment

Gassiev is going to put hurt on cuban, just like Loma did on Rigo.

Its Gassiev vs Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                  Gassiev is going to put hurt on cuban, just like Loma did on Rigo.

Its Gassiev vs Usyk.
                  Tough schedule for Abel Sanchez. GGG vs Canelo 2 on May 5th and Usyk vs Gassiev on May 11th on 2 different continents. Sanchez would have to travel from Las Vegas to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Gassiev has a booty chin usually they don’t take good shots and against a bomber like Dorticos that might be bad news

Comment

Working...
                    X