Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Inks Promotional Pact With Lou DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Teslenko Inks Promotional Pact With Lou DiBella

DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT (DBE) has signed highly touted undefeated heavyweight prospect OLEKSANDR "Sasha" TESLENKO to an exclusive promotional contract. Teslenko will make his DBE debut on Broadway Boxing, next Wednesday, February 7, at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in Times Square, New York City. Broadway Boxing is presented by Nissan of Queens, Azad Watches, OPTYX, and Christos Steak House.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice pick up by DiBella. I know a few cats are big on that guy. I haven't seen him in a minute I don't think, but the first few fights I saw of his I was a fan.

Comment

Good work Lou, got very high hopes for him.

Comment

I have a handful of his fights & I was hoping he would get a Canadian title shot before he left to greener pastures but good luck to him. He looks like a good one. There is still Simon Kean, Franz Rill, Dillon Carman, Mladen Miljas, Adam Braidwood & another big Russian (forget his name) here in Canada. I was hoping he would fight a few of them before leaving. Kean is fighting Alexis Santos next. Teslenko was the best prospect in Canada in my opinion. He will get better opportunities with Dibella.

Comment

Nice, excited to see what Teslenko can do with some backing behind him, he is ready for a step up. Hope he annihilates Hickman and they can start giving him some real tests

Comment

Nice. Teslenko has some skills, good foot work and verry fast hands.

Comment

Working...
            X