Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua is Not as Big as I Thought - Adds To My Confidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua is Not as Big as I Thought - Adds To My Confidence

BoxingScene caught up with WBO heavyweight champion just as he was winding down the first week of training camp in preparation for his highly anticipated heavyweight unification bout with Anthony Joshua at Millennium Stadium on March 31st. We find a very relaxed, humorous and upbeat Parker, a fighter who is clearly relishing his opportunity to fight on the big stage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who is he kidding? He's not gonna come any lighter, Parker will be 245 again. He's not a fit, hard working in the gym kind of athlete and likes to eat trash food. We all can see what shape is he in, why boxers talk crap like that?

Comment

He must of relaxed on some of the Peds then

Comment

Parker gets bombed out by AJ. All the talking in the world won't save him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          He must of relaxed on some of the Peds then
          I love when idiots accuse certain boxers of using PEDs when there has never been any evidence of PEDs in any manner. Some fighters have muscular physiques, like Kenny Norton. Most of these morons throwing allegations around don't even know who he was. Graduates from Fraud Mayweather's school of slander. Just shows you how stupid "boxing aficionados" can be.

Comment

Say whatever you need to say to gain belief, your still getting dropped.

Comment

If he needs that to add to his confidence then he lacks confidence.

Comment

Keep saying ****.. you’re ending up at the hospital don’t worry I promise you that

Comment

That's strange for him to say that now.. In the video above he says AJ is a HUGE BOY and looks nervous and sounds scared just looking at AJ.
                  Last edited by NahMean; 01-29-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

That's strange for him to say that now.. In the video above he says AJ is a HUGE BOY and looks nervous and sounds scared just looking at AJ.
                    That's his same demeanor in every single interview or presser. Just have to look back at his early days fighting cans.

Comment

Working...
                    X