Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk Has Toughest Test Yet, Beats Briedis To Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk Has Toughest Test Yet, Beats Briedis To Unify Belts

Usyk vs. Briedis Fight Photos Gallery - WBO cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk beat WBC title holder Mairis Briedis by a majority points decision to unify the belts. The two met in the semi-final of the World Boxing Super Series tournament and Usyk won 115-113, 115-113 and 114-114 in Latvia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

congrats to usyk,rooting for him to win the tournament,he's everything a champ should be,not afraid to go to the opponent's backyard,ducks no challenge and gives it his all every time vivdly

Comment

guess what? we ve already seen the final

Comment

Idk about that. Briedis mighta been the legit #2 guy in this thing. I like Gassiev myself as #2, but based on how close that fight was I think there is a solid argument to say Briedis might be the 2nd best guy in the division & this fight mighta been the unofficial finals like I feel Eubank Jr vs Groves is gonna be in the 168 WBSS semifinal.

Comment

Unbelievable that HBO,Showtime and ESPN refused to broadcast at least the semi finals and the final of WBSS. Instead they show horrible mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by sir ronni james View Post
            guess what? we ve already seen the final
            Both Gassiev and Dorticos would beat Bredis. The final is going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Both Gassiev and Dorticos would beat Bredis. The final is going to be great.
              In a exotic location. We don't know yet whether the Saudis are boxing fans or not. It could be a very poor atmosphere there.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                Unbelievable that HBO,Showtime and ESPN refused to broadcast at least the semi finals and the final of WBSS. Instead they show horrible mismatches.
                I think ESPN has made a last minute attempt to broadcast the rest of the fights

Comment

Hands down, Briedis is a #2 guy in the division

Comment

He's a bad man. He won both of his belts in his opponents backyard and fought all of his WSB fights in his opponents backyard.

What he should focus on is developing a social media presence like Loma who has 100K Twitter followers and 500K Instagram followers.

Comment

Working...
                    X