Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Vows That "The Machine" Will Come Out Against Kiram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Vows That "The Machine" Will Come Out Against Kiram

Tonight's bout between Lucas Matthysse and Tewa Kiram could go in many directions. Sure, Lucas Matthysse is the significant favorite over Kiram when they finally square off in a 12 round bout at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The Matthysse-Kiram fight, along with the Jorge Linares-Mercito Gesta lightweight clash will air live on HBO (10:30 p.m. ET/ 7:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know anything about Kiram but he looks weird - kinda like a tall mighty mouse - thin at the waist broad on top - well conditioned if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      I don't know anything about Kiram but he looks weird - kinda like a tall mighty mouse - thin at the waist broad on top - well conditioned if nothing else
      His body type mirrors a younger Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        His body type mirrors a younger Pacquiao
        He actually reminded me of a minerature chong li from bloodsport lol

Comment

lucas knows that this is his last chance and has to make the best of it. joel had made it clear to him. war lucas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            lucas knows that this is his last chance and has to make the best of it. joel had made it clear to him. war lucas!!!
            yup its now or never! crazy to think he might end his career without becoming a world champion especially in this era of four belts.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              yup its now or never! crazy to think he might end his career without becoming a world champion especially in this era of four belts.
              poorly managed and he didn't do anything about it until now, he should've changed his corner right after the garcia fight.

Comment

Hope he wins and makes one last run

Comment

Warrrrr Mathyysse!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see this fight, should be an interesting matchup!!

Comment

Working...
                    X