Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy: I'm Still in Boxing, MMA Paying The Bills Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy: I'm Still in Boxing, MMA Paying The Bills Right Now

Undefeated WBC International featherweight champion and current Bellator MMA fighter Heather "The Heat" Hardy (20-0, 4 KOs), (1-1 Bellator) is preparing for an upcoming MMA bout against former world boxing champion Ana Julaton (14-4-3, 4KOs), (2-3 MMA) at Bellator 194 on February 16th at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She could do **** for money and wh0re it out like every other female who needs money does... or just find a guy with money and have a prostitute-relationship masked in a marriage...

Comment

heathers 2 mma fights were pretty entertaining.. i wish her well.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        She could do **** for money and wh0re it out like every other female who needs money does... or just find a guy with money and have a prostitute-relationship masked in a marriage...
        That's what you posted? are you serious? smh

Comment

theres more money in mma in aggregate. just look, they dont even make that boxing video game anymore

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            That's what you posted? are you serious? smh
            Don't get smacked out here for White Knighting... Show some respect pu55y.

Comment

Maybe your female relatives can do the same.

Comment

I feel like there is a solid chance she sucked Lou DiBella's dick. DiBella is too on her crotch for her to not have been on his at some point.

But then again I think Bob Bennett is banging Adalaide Byrd too so I might be a genius at detecting sh^t like this or a complete dummy at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I feel like there is a solid chance she sucked Lou DiBella's dick. DiBella is too on her crotch for her to not have been on his at some point.

But then again I think Bob Bennett is banging Adalaide Byrd too so I might be a genius at detecting sh^t like this or a complete dummy at it.
                  The DiBella thing makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Maybe your female relatives can do the same.
                    They do! Every woman would do it if she could...

You aren't woke, bruh. #StopSimpin'

Comment

Working...
                    X