Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse, Kiram - Tense Face To Face at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse, Kiram - Tense Face To Face at Weigh-In

Matthysse vs. Kiram Weigh-In Photos Gallery - HBO Boxing ushers in a new year as the premier destination for the biggest, most entertaining fights with the all-action doubleheader HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: LUCAS MATTHYSSE VS. TEWA KIRAM AND JORGE LINARES VS. MERCITO GESTA, presented SATURDAY, JAN. 27 at 10:30 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HBO outdoing themselves once again with another loaded card.

Comment

Kiram looks drained, I’m sure he’ll look a lot bigger in the ring tomorrow. Matthysse looks like he could possibly still make 140.

Comment

Kiram has literally no midsection

Comment

Who the hell is Kiram?

Comment

Kiram is a physical specimen and has a nice record. I wouldn't sleep on him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Kiram is a physical specimen and has a nice record. I wouldn't sleep on him winning.

Lmao... literally

Comment

Kiram got dropped hard in his last fight by a guy with 11 KOs out of 22 wins and 11 losses not to mention the ref gave him a 20 count lol. He is a big guy and has a good punch with a nice jab but he is very slow and telegraphs his punches. If Matthysse isn't completely shot he should win this, but who knows if Kiram can jab him up he might be able to give his eye problems.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Kiram looks drained, I’m sure he’ll look a lot bigger in the ring tomorrow. Matthysse looks like he could possibly still make 140.
                  Lucas can make 140... he has no problem making the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    That is my observation also.

Comment

Working...
                    X