No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Matthysse, Tewa Kiram - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Matthysse, Tewa Kiram - Go Face To Face

Fighters on the special double main event of Matthysse vs. Kiram and Linares vs. Gesta held a final press conference today ahead of the explosive Golden Boy Promotions card that will take place this Jan. 27 at the "Fabulous" Forum in Inglewood, Calif. In the first part of this spectacular main event, former interim WBC Super Lightweight Champion Lucas "La Maquina" Matthysse (38-4, 35 KOs) of Chubut, Argentina will take on undefeated Thai superstar Tewa Kiram (38-0, 28 KOs) in a 12-round battle for the vacant WBA Welterweight World Championship. In the second main event, Jorge "El Nino De Oro" Linares (43-3, 27 KOs) will face Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta (31-1-2, 17 KOs) in a 12-round defense of his WBA and Ring Magazine Lightweight Titles. The event will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tewa Kiram looks huge and a total unknown from Thailand, the land of Sor Rungvisai. Going for the upset here...

Comment

Damn Kiram does look huge dude looks like a MW, hope Lucas can pull it off but it might not be easy at this point in his career

Comment

Lucas last chance to be a champion. War Matthysse!!

Comment

Kiram doesn't look that intimidated!... Could be the sand in the gears of the machina...
          Also, like ...how big is Linares? Jesus...

Comment

The Machine is in 4 a fight this guy is like Postal

Comment

I like Matthyse. Kinda feel weird pulling for the Thai guy...

Comment

Thought Kiram would be a lot taller for some reason, he's only like 1.5" taller in that face off, idk what kinda shoes they had on tho

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  Thought Kiram would be a lot taller for some reason, he's only like 1.5" taller in that face off, idk what kinda shoes they had on tho
                  I think it was just that Faceoff.

Lucas is 5’7 Kiram I believe is 5’10

Comment

I took a chance and put 5 bucks on Kiram. The pay out was 35 bucks, so I figured why not

Comment

Working...
                    X