Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Where Can Lucas Matthysse Really Go at Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Where Can Lucas Matthysse Really Go at Welterweight?

by Cliff Rold - This Saturday (HBO, 10:30 PM EST), 35-year old Lucas Matthysse continues the road back from his 2015 knockout loss to Viktor Postol. That night didn't just end up marking the end of Matthysse's hopes of winning an outright major title at Jr. welterweight. We know now it marked the end of Matthysse as a Jr. welterweight altogether...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Kiram wil knock him out.

Comment

He could fight Sadam Ali. That's it.

Comment

Matthysse vs Broner can be made if both wins, I doubt if Lucas will fight Jamal James, who is rated highly by the WBA.

Comment

I don't even think Matthysse wants to win a title, I just think he wants to beat the **** out of Danny Garcia.

Comment

Lucas vs Danny Garcia would be a nice fight

Comment

Originally posted by smellard View Post
              I hope Kiram wil knock him out.
              And I hope Lucas destroys Kiram.

Comment

i like to root my country man , but not sure he can pull it off.

i think im sure one thing tho, this fight probably end quick

Comment

The WBA needs to be serious about its championship situation because now other sanctioning bodies are starting to institute it more and more with the WBC putting up it's 'interim' belt more often.

The only justification for the introduction of an interim belt is when the incumbent champ is injured and cannot defend within the allotted time. Otherwise, it's just cynical money grabbing.

Comment

Matthysse isn't beating any top guy in the division and we will see him quit at least once more.

Comment

Working...
                    X