Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Badou Jack Pumped To Get Adonis Stevenson in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Badou Jack Pumped To Get Adonis Stevenson in The Ring

Badou Jack Video Interview - NEW YORK - SHOWTIME Sports and Premier Boxing Champions unveiled the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING television lineup for the first half of 2018 in an unprecedented, first-of-its-kind Boxing Upfront at Cipriani's in New York City on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Badou is about to get stretched smh

Comment

He should have kept his belt. I don't think that was smart on his part.

Comment

With his style of fighting, he's gonna get blown out by a big and fast puncher like Stevenson. And it's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Damn I love his attitude. Didn't know he was like this, actually cares about fighting the best unlike most PBC boxers. Calling Kovalev a "Dream fight" when everyone else in the PBC looks at guys like Kovalev as nightmare fights, that shows Jack is a different breed from most of them. Respect to Jack (suspicions aside...) and I agree with him its bull**** this fight isn't happening until May. Was supposed to be March. Holding up the division once again.

Comment

The commentator in the video neglected to ask the one question puzzling fans: Why did you vacate the WBA belt and a fight with Bivol to pursue Stevenson?
            Was the commentator just sucking up? That's the question we all want to know the answer to. Did he suspect Bivol was on PED's? Did he not feel this was the right fight for him? Does he think Stevenson is ripe for the picking?
            Jack claims he was pursuing this fight even BEFORE he moved to 175, which is strange. Surely he knows something we don't.
            I think after Jacks last performance if he fights as intelligently as he has been he should win a decision over Adonis as long as his pressure and punch output is high.
            He likes to hang in the pocket, so he better watch out for that left.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
              The commentator in the video neglected to ask the one question puzzling fans: Why did you vacate the WBA belt and a fight with Bivol to pursue Stevenson?
              Was the commentator just sucking up? That's the question we all want to know the answer to. Did he suspect Bivol was on PED's? Did he not feel this was the right fight for him? Does he think Stevenson is ripe for the picking?
              Jack claims he was pursuing this fight even BEFORE he moved to 175, which is strange. Surely he knows something we don't.
              I think after Jacks last performance if he fights as intelligently as he has been he should win a decision over Adonis as long as his pressure and punch output is high.
              Didn't watch this video but I saw a few yesterday. He said that before he moved up, Floyd came to him and said that they would pursue a fight with Stevenson for him, but first he had to fight Nathan Cleverly for the interim WBA belt then vacate. So I assume Floyd/Al has some in with the WBC.

So Jack wasn't the one calling the shots on this. I think he heard Adonis Stevenson and thought about the lineal title. Which is probably the right way to approach things. If he wins, that just creates a plethora of more money fights for him.

Comment

Im pulling for my boy Badou Jack. Best Stevenson opponent since he won the title, who knows what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Damn I love his attitude. Didn't know he was like this, actually cares about fighting the best unlike most PBC boxers. Calling Kovalev a "Dream fight" when everyone else in the PBC looks at guys like Kovalev as nightmare fights, that shows Jack is a different breed from most of them. Respect to Jack (suspicions aside...) and I agree with him its bull**** this fight isn't happening until May. Was supposed to be March. Holding up the division once again.
                  He is a PBC Fighter idiot! Its the Al show fool! You sweating kovalev after he got smashed by Andre. SMH....You are a FAKE!

WHO do YOU WORK FOR?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                    He answered it, he said he wants the lineal title (wbc) the green strap.
                    Last edited by j.razor; 01-25-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X