Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Matthysse Has Three To Four More Fights at Top Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Matthysse Has Three To Four More Fights at Top Level

This Saturday night from the Forum in Inglewood, California, Lucas Matthysse faces Tewa Kiram for the vacant WBA "regular" welterweight title. For the 35-year-old from Argentina, a victory would mean picking up his first major world title belt. Matthysse had failed in his two previous title attempts - against Danny Garcia in 2013 and Viktor Postol in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matthysse is past his best but can still give most people in the division a tough night. A fan friendly style I predict a Matthysse TKO on Saturday.

Comment

sounds about right. I hope he captures a belt or he will always live behind Chino's shadow.

Comment

I can’t shake that Postol kod him at 140 no hope against non stationary elite ww with chins. Lower tier Top 12 ww diaz lower tier Top 12 trainer too

Comment

matthyssee was a one weight division fighter he cant beat anybody at 147 in the top 10.

Comment

i agree, i hope lucas can make the best of it. war lucas!!!!

Comment

This Saturday night from the Forum in Inglewood, California, Lucas Matthysse faces Tewa Kiram for the vacant WBA "regular" welterweight title.

For the 35-year-old from Argentina, a victory would mean picking up his first major world title belt. Matthysse had failed in his two previous title attempts - against Danny Garcia in 2013 and Viktor Postol in 2015.

Comment

No one cares GBP ruined his career . Was one of the hottest names in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Shows how devalued being a belt holder is, the dude is your av won multiple yet would've suffered a one-sided beatdown at any point of his career from a dude like Matthyse who won zero. Smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                    Shows how devalued being a belt holder is, the dude is your av won multiple yet would've suffered a one-sided beatdown at any point of his career from a dude like Matthyse who won zero. Smoke and mirrors.
                    lol owned!

Comment

Working...
                    X