No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cesar Barrionuevo Blasts Out Adrian Veron in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cesar Barrionuevo Blasts Out Adrian Veron in One Round

Welterweight contender Cesar Barrionuevo is demonstrating more punching power in recent fights. It has allowed him to win more fights convincingly, especially against those he has faced before.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About two days late boxingscene, try keeping up - we had like 100 Spence threads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

About two days late boxingscene, try keeping up - we had like 100 Spence threads.
      shocking result imo, i expected veron to take this one, but like 20 seconds in he was on the canvas hard and that was it. couldn't recover from it

Comment

¡No pasa nada!

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        shocking result imo, i expected veron to take this one, but like 20 seconds in he was on the canvas hard and that was it. couldn't recover from it
        Veron's reaction was funny : well looks like I'm getting KTFO again, the good news is its in the first round and i wont take too much damage ; I just hope he hits me so hard that I forget the last time he sparked me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Veron's reaction was funny : well looks like I'm getting KTFO again, the good news is its in the first round and i wont take too much damage ; I just hope he hits me so hard that I forget the last time he sparked me.
          at a point a thought veron had potential to leave the country, but he already got 3 losses at local level and all by KO it'll be hard for him to recover the status he once had down here.

Comment

good performance by cesar

Comment

Working...
            X