Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne: I Need a World Title Shot, I'll Face Any Champ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne: I Need a World Title Shot, I'll Face Any Champ!

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Unbeaten light heavyweight contender Marcus Browne (21-0, 16 KOs) made quick work of Francy Ntetu (17-2, 4 KOs), as he dropped and battered his opponent early to force referee Arthur Mercante to stop the bout at just 2:15 of the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marcus Browne in beast mode now go get you a title

Comment

He just knocked out a super middleweight bum. Get this guy a title shot!

Comment

this guy is a pretender. you could have had a title shot if you took that eliminator vs gvodzk. give this man a title shot for knocking out old unknown guy moving up in weight lmao

Comment

Why you refused to fight Gvozdyk for a World title Eliminator ?

Comment

Then why did he turn down the WBC eliminator with Gvozdyk and the title fight with Kovalev? Anyway, he'd be a better opponent for the champs than most the opponents we've seen in recent years. Bivol is still pretty green just like Browne, so if Bivol beats Barrera, I think Bivol-Browne would make a lot of sense next. Kovalev-Beterbiev or Stevenson in the summer one week, Bivol-Browne on the undercard or the main event the next week, then winners fight in the fall.

Comment

This guy, man...Come on. WTF.

Comment

Marcus Browne vs. Eleider Alvarez! Put it on the undercard for Stevenson vs. Jack in March!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Marcus Browne vs. Eleider Alvarez! Put it on the undercard for Stevenson vs. Jack in March!
                  Eh. Alvarez hasnt proven anything either. It's better if they both face someone good.

Comment

soon pbc will have zero belts at 175 love it! stevenson's reign of mediocrity will be over when gvodzk and stevenson fail to reach a deal for a fight and he is stripped. all these pbc guys like beterbiev, alvarez, browne were hoping that was their outlet to get a belt but now they will have to cross the aisle if they want to be in the picture. will haymon continue stalling their careers or will he work to get them title fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X