Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Easter Survives Close Call With Javier Fortuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Easter Survives Close Call With Javier Fortuna

Easter vs. Fortuna Fight Photos Gallery - Undefeated 135-pound world champion Robert Easter (21-0, 14 KOs) earned a split decision victory over former world champion Javier Fortuna (33-2-1, 23 KOs) in the co-main event of the SHOWTIME telecast. The judges scored the bout 114-113, 113-114 and 115-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert Easter needs to fight at long range stop fighting at the range that's better for the opponent he could make these fights a lot easier

Comment

easter is trash. I bet even euro bum flanagan whoops his ass.

Comment

I was not impressed at all. He couldn't make adjustments and kept getting hit by the same punches

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          Yeah Easter is very average, he impressed be a bit vs Shafikov but I thought he was terrible last night.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post

He would, too.

Comment

Definitely needs to stay away from Mickey Garcia after what I saw last night.

Comment

He was unimpressive yesterday. Needs a lot of work.

Comment

I been saying all along, Flanagan takes him in the UK. Now I think he can do it in the US. Easter did a good Frankenstein imitation last night, stomping around, chasing Fortuna in slow motion. Turbo picks him to pieces.

Comment

He did not look good at all. Garcia beats him.

Comment

Working...
                    X