Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce on Daniel Dubois: I Don't Think He Really Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce on Daniel Dubois: I Don't Think He Really Wants It!

2016 Olympic Silver Medalist Joe "The Juggernaut" Joyce (1-0, 1KO) is looking to get into the current heavyweight mix at the world level. With names like Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury making waves for boxing's glamour division, Joyce feels he is just a couple fights away from a world championship opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

duboia will tee off on this slow pole..then joyce takes over in the later rounds as dubois lack of experience and suspect stamina sets in...that's if it a 10 round fight

Comment

I like this fight -- I hardly say anything good about Brutish level rivalries, maybe its because the HW division is so bad and we need more talent to emerge, still interested nonetheless.

Comment

Joyce demolished Lewison in a more impressive manner than Dillian Whyte did.... Dubois has that power though.....

I think both should avoid each other

Comment

I like his confidence, Dubois is not a pushover.

Comment

I'd like to watch this fight but zero chance of it happening.
            I think Dubois has more potential but Joyce wins it today.

No way Frank "I make the fights the fans wants to see" Warren lets this happen and I can't see Haye being keen either but then Lewison first time out was a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              I'd like to watch this fight but zero chance of it happening.
              I think Dubois has more potential but Joyce wins it today.

No way Frank "I make the fights the fans wants to see" Warren lets this happen and I can't see Haye being keen either but then Lewison first time out was a surprise.
              Joyce is probably a top 10 fighter right now . Nothing shocking at all about Lewison who is fringe journeyman . Even Whyte stopped him and he doesn't possess Joyce power .

I thought Joyce looked like an actual robot in that fight , something out of the twilight zone the way he kept coming forward with slow robot like movements and stiff wide angle power hooks . Hes a good fighter heavy hands ,alot of fighters will avoid him .

Warren wont rush Dubois anywhere near Joyce win or lose .

Comment

Joyce is way too good for Dubois at this stage

Comment

Dubois suspect stamina will come into effect. I don't see any of them being world champions anyway, so a good little european tear up

Comment

Dubois stops this robot, this guy doesn’t excite me at all. How he won a silver medal still amazes me, he is like a crude young foreman. If he beats Dubois then DDD should just retire right there and then.

Comment

Working...
                    X