Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Easter, Javier Fortuna - Ready For Fireworks Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Easter, Javier Fortuna - Ready For Fireworks Battle

Easter, Fortuna Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr. and two-division world champion Lamont Peterson faced off Thursday at the final press conference before they enter the ring Saturday, January 20 in the main event live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r), and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Mikey's daddy is going to totally overwhelm Fortuna... Easter has even been showing improved punching power.

Comment

I'm a Fortuna fan but that bs is why Dominicans don't move up just like Guzman. And he wants to blame the weather, homy come correct and not a lame ass excuse like that. Damn, unprofessional mofo. I won't feel that bad if Easter puts a beating on him now. And all that talk about I'm taking the belt to DR... Get rid of your love handles first fool! **** is wack for real!

Comment

Fortuna is exciting and a great natural athlete type boxer - unorthodox etc but his punch tolerance isnt cut out for more than the 130lb div. He reminds me of Juanma a bit how he takes too many hard shots and tires badly in the 2nd half of the fight. Maybe Fortuna has dedication/camp issues but Easter is lookin chopped and will KO him late i feel.

Comment

Working...
        X