No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne: I'm Settled and Coming into My Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne: I'm Settled and Coming into My Own

By Thomas Gerbasi - Nearly four years ago, I had a chat with Marcus Browne about his early years in the sport, and he talked about always wanting the belts, golden gloves and medals his friends and gym mates were getting. He got them, ultimately making it all the way to the 2012 Olympics as a member of Team USA. Today, he's an unbeaten light heavyweight contender about to fight Francy Ntetu in Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Saturday. So who is pushing the Staten Island southpaw these days?..
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marcus Browne...
    Lucas Browne...
    So different, and yet, so Browne...

...and that's my intellectual view of the matter today, another astoundingly insightful boxing analysis from TheClap

Comment

STFU bro! Ducking Gvozdyk and Badou Jack!

Comment

Fuking pr1ck, didnt he twice or more hit fighters when they were down? Would love to see him get smashed.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-17-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

After the controversial "win" against Radivoje i wondered how he managed to make the US Olympic team!

After the very impressive stoppage of Thomas Williams, I believe he showed why we was a member of that team.

Clearly a work in progress.

Continue to do YOU.

Comment

Some people are hating on my boy HARD! 'Sir' Marcus Browne was in line to face Igor Mikhalkin in a IBF eliminator for Betrebiev, but Igor accepted an offer from Kovalev. Marcus Browne fears nobody! 2018, these fraud paper champions are going to have to see Marcus Browne!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Some people are hating on my boy HARD! 'Sir' Marcus Browne was in line to face Igor Mikhalkin in a IBF eliminator for Betrebiev, but Igor accepted an offer from Kovalev. Marcus Browne fears nobody! 2018, these fraud paper champions are going to have to see Marcus Browne!
              Marcos Browne was scared ****less against Gvozdyk

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Marcos Browne was scared ****less against Gvozdyk
                I just dropped the 'Nail' in this thread bruh /thread.

Comment

I like Marcus Browne. Kinda reminds me of Chad Dawson when he was good but whatevers.

Comment

Working...
                  X