Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Anthony Joshua Very Eager To Get Parker in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Anthony Joshua Very Eager To Get Parker in The Ring

Joshua talks Parker video interview - The Heavyweight unification fight the world has been waiting for between Anthony Joshua MBE and Joseph Parker will take place at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on March 31, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

[Click Here To Read More]

AJ haters...you got nothing...give up the BS, STFU...and just enjoy the boxing like he is

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      AJ haters...you got nothing...give up the BS, STFU...and just enjoy the boxing like he is
      Disappear, you not doing your master any service.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Disappear, you not doing your master any service.
        What you gotta say about this interview, come on, what could he have said that you possibly can find fault with this time, you’re a loser, get a life

Comment

What you gotta say about this interview, come on, what could he have said that you possibly can find fault with this time, you’re a loser, get a life
          Interview is spot on, I just get irritated by nuthuggers like you. AJ isn't a perfect human but you don't have enough decency to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Interview is spot on, I just get irritated by nuthuggers like you. AJ isn't a perfect human but you don't have enough decency to admit it.
            I've never said he was perfect, like all of us I am sure he has many faults, I wouldn't know since I only see whats in the media and don't know him personally and frankly, I really don't care about much beyond his boxing and his boxing focused commentary.

Comment

I've never said he was perfect, like all of us I am sure he has many faults, I wouldn't know since I only see whats in the media and don't know him personally and frankly, I really don't care about much beyond his boxing and his boxing focused commentary.
              OK fair enough.

Comment

Working...
              X