Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Estrada, Cuadras vs. Arroyo, Viloria - Superfly 2 Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Estrada, Cuadras vs. Arroyo, Viloria - Superfly 2 Presser

Superfly 2 - Estrada vs. Sor Rungvisai Los Angeles Press Conference Photos - Following the overwhelming success from the first SUPERFLY event this past September, Tom Loeffler's 360 Promotions in association with Nakornluong Promotions and Zanfer Promotions is proud to announce the highly anticipated second installment, SUPERFLY 2, set for Saturday, February 24 at the Forum in Los Angeles, CA televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Tom Hogan/HoganPhotos
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Loeffler said they would be announcing two more fights for this card?

Comment

Sor puss.ed out

Comment

Is viloria also on peds or do Philippines generally have massive heads? Lol

His head is twice as large as cuadras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I thought Loeffler said they would be announcing two more fights for this card?
          It is a double header?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            It is a double header?
            So far it looks like it. But on Tom Loeffler's twitter he said there were going to be additional fights added that he was going to announce soon. That was earlier this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              So far it looks like it. But on Tom Loeffler's twitter he said there were going to be additional fights added that he was going to announce soon. That was earlier this month.
              Im looking forward to the Viloria fight more than cuadras-Arroyo. Dam!

I think viloria is going to make a statement here and face Cuadras next assuming he wins..

Viloria-Cuadras in the summer at the stubhub!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Im looking forward to the Viloria fight more than cuadras-Arroyo. Dam!

I think viloria is going to make a statement here and face Cuadras next assuming he wins..

Viloria-Cuadras in the summer at the stubhub!
                I'd be game for that. Considering how close these fights are I'd probably rule out anything being added.

Comment

Shame the Viloria fight isn't being televised. I understand Loeffler may be looking for a third fight that exclusively features super flyweights, but who else is left? They should televise the Viloria fight. If Viloria wins, then he resurrects his career. If Dalakian wins, then there is a potential new star at the flyweight division who could possibly move up to super flyweight.

Comment

Murat Gassiev had to check Carlos Cuadras in Big Bear for clowning around in the gym. Now 'El Principe' is a little more calm and serious lol.

Dirty Sanchez said that the network ( HBO) is interested in Cuadras facing the winner of Rungvisai-Estrada, provided of course that Carlos beats McWilliams Arroyo and also looks good ; I got a feeling that Rungvisai vs. Cuadras II happens regardless of the result of the mainevent @ Superfly II. There is unfinished business and nobody but Cuadras was happy with the ending of their first encounter.

Carlos Cuadras and 'Chocolatito' are picking Estrada for the record.

Comment

Working...
                    X