Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Skoglund Update, Castano-Vitu News, Badou Jack, Wallin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Skoglund Update, Castano-Vitu News, Badou Jack, Wallin, More

Erik Skoglund is back home in Nykoping and has been seen walking on his own with the support of one crutch. Erik writes on social media that a long period of rehab awaits and thanks his fans and friends for all the support. It was December 8 that Skoglund was injured during sparring and was taken to hospital where he had surgery for some kind of brain bleed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

glad he's alright..skoglund needs to take a long break off the sport or possibly retire

Comment

Wallin has been stalling for years now, only fighting European journeymen and South American's. Even though Granat was KO'd by Dimitrenko, I expect him to put an end to Wallin who has been babied his whole career and kept hidden away from any real threats

Comment

Good to read Skoglund is on the mend. I thought watching the Smith that even though he lost his stock rose higher because of the performance he put in. Sadly i don't think he'll fight again but its for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Wallin has been stalling for years now, only fighting European journeymen and South American's. Even though Granat was KO'd by Dimitrenko, I expect him to put an end to Wallin who has been babied his whole career and kept hidden away from any real threats
          i feel the same way about Wallin but Granat’s confidence is a big question mark for me now after getting KTFO by Dimitrenko. He looked gunshy his last fight. Dimitrenko was fighting scared until he landed that big homerun right on Granat. Sasha went back to his fighting scared ways in his last fight against an undefeated guy with a very padded record. He was losing & was lucky to escape with a draw after his opponent had 3 points deducted. He had to protest to get a win so he could keep that fight with Kabayel coming for the European title. He took a dive after getting tapped during a break. He went down like he got shot. It looked so bad & he realized it so he jumped back to his feet quickly. Even the ref was rolling his eyes. I don’t know if Granat will beat Wallin now. I thought he looked like a decent prospect until the Sasha disaster. That may have ended his career...

Comment

Castano putting together a good resume

Comment

Working...
            X