Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Forget The Marijuana, Now Wilder Has a Real Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Forget The Marijuana, Now Wilder Has a Real Problem!

Last week, it was announced that Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder is going to defend his WBC heavyweight title against undefeated contender Luis "The Real King Kong" Ortiz on Saturday, March 3 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Ortiz-Wilder is a long-awaited showdown in the heavyweight division, Wilder returns to Brooklyn for the third time after scoring a sensational knockout in the first round against Bermane Stiverne on November 4, 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I favor Ortiz to give a boxing lesson to the powerful, but street fighting style of Wilder.

Comment

I just hope Luis Ortiz is safe after Deontay gets KO #39. You know nobody is ever the same once Deontay hits him with Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima!

King-Dung is strong but he cant survive a nuclear strike, dat Alabama powa! #40-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
        I favor Ortiz to give a boxing lesson to the powerful, but street fighting style of Wilder.
        I think the other way around

Comment

If Windmill loses to Ortiz his fans will go on an Excuse Campaign like they did with Rigo, and then they'll start saying that Joshua is ducking Ortiz...

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I think the other way around
            You think Windmill can give someone a boxing lesson? Beyonce fights like he's trying to swat a pack of flies...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              If Windmill loses to Ortiz his fans will go on an Excuse Campaign like they did with Rigo, and then they'll start saying that Joshua is ducking Ortiz...
              What's the xcuse? That Wilder was ducking Ortiz since 2013, and that Wilder didn't want to fight two classes higher from LHW?

Comment

grandpas coming to get you....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I just hope Luis Ortiz is safe after Deontay gets KO #39. You know nobody is ever the same once Deontay hits him with Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima!

King-Dung is strong but he cant survive a nuclear strike, dat Alabama powa! #40-0.
                  Since Ortiz is Windy's first live body my bet is Ortiz shows him what a bad ass with a pulse can do. Wilder gets caught and dropped. He was dropped in the amateurs, TKO'd in the Olympics by a Russian named Evgeniy Romanov and by Harold Sconiers as a pro. If anyone is "chinny" it's him.

Comment

Cannibis vs Steriods..

Comment

Working...
                    X