Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete Suffers Injury, Narvaez Clash Pushed Back To April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete Suffers Injury, Narvaez Clash Pushed Back To April

ZOLANI Tete's highly anticipated WBO world bantamweight title defence against Argentinean Omar Narvaez has been postponed after the South African suffered an injury in training. According to Tete's manager Mla Tengimfene, Tete suffered a calf injury while running on the sand in preparation for the fight that was scheduled to be held at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Hackney Wick in London on February 10.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There goes Inoue's year. I really hope they adjust and go a different way, any way they have to, to get a big fight for him sooner than Tete will be ready. Hopefully Nery/Yamanaka winner will be ready by April or May.

Comment

Narvaez is bad luck. I'm still laughing that Omar did not show up to Puerto Rico for the IBF 118 pound eliminator vs. Emmanuel Rodriguez, AND WOW! how different would bantamweight look if old man Narvaez showed up to face Rodriguez ; maybe that bum Ryan Burnet would of never got to Lee Haskins first and he wouldnt be calling himself 'unified' champion right now!

I hope Tete sleeps Narvaez for that.

Comment

speedy recovery to the champ..get this on..its just another k.o fight waiting to happen

Comment

Wow, that sucks. Ruins this card as well as I'm sure the other fights will all be Warren mismatches

Comment

Goddammit Tete

Comment

Working...
            X