Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez vs. Scott Quigg is Finalized For March 10, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez vs. Scott Quigg is Finalized For March 10, ESPN

WBO featherweight titlist Oscar Valdez will be paired with Scott Quigg on March 10th from the StubHub Center in Carson, California on a card that will be televised on ESPN. The deal was finalized on Friday. On paper, it's the sternest challenge for Valdez (23-0, 19 KO's), who will be making the fourth defense of his title that he won in July of 2016 by stopping Martin Rueda in two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

CANt wait for this! Let’s go Valdez!!!

Comment

Pretty good fight for ESPN, fan friendly style for the casuals -- ESPN needs to wake the public from the snooze-fest Lomancenko and Rigo put up! I think the sport lost fans that day for real.

Comment

I can see an upset in this fight for sure.

Comment

Seems like this could end up being a great fight. Quigg is no joke, he can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I can see an upset in this fight for sure.
            Yeah a lot of upset brits.

Comment

This is a very good fight. Quigg stands to bounce back solidly from his loss to Frampton by beating an undefeated champion. For Valdez this is a true test to see how good he really is, Quigg is no push over and a great name to add to his resume. Can't wait!!

Comment

I might be going against the mainstream, but feel that on March 10 we will finally see Quigg exposed as a slightly overrated European level fighter who blew his lone chance at the top by not waking up against Carl Frampton. Valdez by knockout.

Comment

Great step up for Valdez.

Comment

rooting for quigg,if he doesn't freeze like a deer in the headlight

Comment

Working...
                    X